Well done to everyone involved in fundraising for the overwhelming success of the Cancer Awareness day. A total of $92,438.00 was raised has been donated to the Albury Wodonga Cancer Centre. Awesome effort!!!
Also a big thank you to everyone who supported our Organ and Tissue donation awareness day. We raised nearly $1000 for the Jess McLennan CSU Scholarship Foundation.
IT'S FINALS TIME! Rutherglen are proud to say that the:-
Seniors & Reserves have progressed through to the Preliminary Finals this Saturday.
Please get up there and support all of them! Go cats!!!!
Presentation Night - Saturday 16th September.
To be held at Rutherglen Memorial Ball. Tickets are $50 for adults and $35 for 17 and under. 2 course meal and drinks at bar prices. Juniors start at 4.30pm (free entry) and Seniors start at 6.30pm.
Tickets on sale now.
Contact Annette Meyer 0418 264 325 or
Brittany Renshaw 0499 074 580.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK, DOWNLOAD TEAM APP
Like the Rutherglen Cats Facebook page to stay up-to-date with the club.
Another great way to stay up-to-date is by downloading the Rutherglen Cats smartphone app - Team App.
Instructions available here.
- Latest committee minutes available in News.
- Contact details are available on the Coaching Staff page.
- The fixture for all grades is available in Fixtures/Results.
- Membership options are available in News.
- If you are interested in helping out the club in any capacity (canteen, umpiring, team manager, scoreboard, timekeeper, front gate), please contact President Greg Lumby on 0427 357 235.
- Netball scores and news via http://tallangattadna.vic.netball.com.au
RUTHERGLEN IS A GOOD SPORT
We have achieved Level 3 Good Sports accreditation. The program is run by VicHealth in conjunction with the Australian Drug Foundation. This is the highest level possible without doing away with our bar.
This has helped to improve the image of the club within the community and decrease the risk of liability. It also shows that the Cattery is a very family orientated club.