Important Information for the SMJFL Lightning Carnival at King George Reserve
Lightning Carnival - King George Reserve Traffic Management Plan
The SMJFL has asked that the following information be passed on to teams participating in Lightning Carnivals at King George Reserve this weekend:
• The SMJFL encourages the use of public transport (bus routes 822, 701 & 767 provide access)
• The SMJFL encourages travel by bike
• Parking areas have been advised as per the handbook
• When parking:
o Obey all parking signage;
o Do not park across driveways;
o Park clear of intersections and bus stops; and
o Ensure sufficient width is left for passing traffic when parking on local roads.
• Pedestrians should make use of the pedestrian operated signals north of Margaretta Street to cross East Boundary Road.
• All attendees need to respect residents when arriving and departing.
Thanks for your cooperation.
We wish our Under 9 Teams well for their Lightning Carnivals this weekend. Enjoy it!