Ormond Junior Football Club
Dear Ormond Football Community
We are already busily planning for Season 2017 and will soon need to order over 400 new training tops for our Boys and Girls
Wonderful opportunities exist for your business to become a sponsor of our Club. The Club is seeking a Major Club Sponsor plus a limited number of Gold Sponsor positions are also available.
Club Training Tops
Our Major Club Sponsor will see their Logo printed in colour on the front of the new training tops and Gold Sponsors will have their Logo on the back of the training tops
The Ormond Junior Football Club – Statement of Purpose
- Encourage, promote and foster a level of participation in Australian Rules football and specifically junior football in the local area;
- Teach the basic skills and fundamentals of junior football;
- Develop a sense of fair play and discipline that contributes to the overall development of youth in the local area; &
- In collaboration with Ormond Auskick, Fair Go Football and Ormond AFC provide a pathway for all to participate and enjoy football.
Advantages for your business
- Primary contact to over 400 players and their families.
- Advertising on front or back of player training tops.
- Advertising on electronic scoreboard at EE Gunn during all home games.
- Website advertising and promotion on our club website.
- Advertising on the Club Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Invitation for two people to attend the OAFC Anzac Day Luncheon on Presidents table.
- Acknowledgment and inclusion of sponsor’s logo on all club correspondence to families - distribution list of over 540 emails.
- Promotion at all club social and family events
Please contact Michael Whitney on 0417 707 337 or email email@example.com
Join the team at ORMOND JFC
The Players are Children
The Coaches are Volunteers
The Referees are Human
This is not the AFL Grand Final
Show Respect to Everyone
And remember, we are all here to have FUN
Ormond Junior Football Club is an inclusive, community sporting club established in 1958. We have a close association with co-tenant and senior club, the Ormond Amateur Football Club.
We are a proud and successful suburban club with a commitment to support our local community, footballers, businesses and other organisations.
We are founded on the following key goals:
- To develop and foster junior football in the local area
- To contribute to the overall development of youth in the local area
- To field teams up to Under 17 years and teach the basic skills and fundamentals of Australian Rules Football
- To teach boys and girls sportsmanship and discipline they can carry with them through their lives
We field junior football teams from Under 8s through to Under 17s as well as Girls Teams. In addition, we provide a Fair Go Footy program for children with disabilities, as well as a thriving Auskick program.
Ormond is a great Junior Football Club and we warmly welcome new players.
Registrations for the 2017 season are now open. You can only register online through the Member Access on the right hand side of this page.
The opening round will be on the 23rd April.
We encourage you to introduce new players to join what will be another great year with teams in all age groups from under 8 – 17.
We especially ask you to spread the word that we are looking for star recruits to join girl’s teams.
Welcome to the Ormond Blues.
ORMOND JFC - Girls Teams
The Ormond JFC was proud to be part the SMJFL Female Under 9 competition in 2016.
We are looking to expand on this year's success and field additional girls teams in 2017.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in playing girls football with a team of like-minded and enthusiastic girls, please contact the Ormond Girls Co-Ordinator Allan Evans on 0400 993 597 or email Girls@OrmondJFC.com.au
ORMOND JFC - Fair Go Footy
Fair Go Footy is a football based program for children with disabilities.
...for details go to the Teams menu and select Fair Go Footy
ORMOND BLUES - Auskick
Introduce your children to the skills of Australian Rules Football.
...for details go to the Teams menu and select Auskick
Congratulations, and thanks, to the following people for taking roles on the commitee
- Hans Harms - President
- Jo Harty - Vice President
- Lyndon Loader - Secretary
- Michael Lewis - Treasurer
- Rita Portelli - Registrar
- Gavan Dwyer - Coaching Coordinator
- Michael Whitney - Sponsorship and Fundraising
- Alan Evans - Girls Coordinator
- Rosy Renwick - Team Managers Coordinator
- Clare Barton - Social Events & Functions
- Phil DeAth - Council & Governmet Liaison
- Chris Howley - Auskick Coordinator
- Fran Harms - Merchandise
- Gary Clarkson - Wesite & Communications
The following positions are still vacant. If you are interested or would like some more information on the roles please contact the President on 0408 552 173 or email President@OrmondJFC.com.au
- Medical Coordinator
- Property Steward
- Ground Operations Manager
Under 8, 9 & 10 Lightning Carnival - Photos
Here are a few links to Photos and Videos from the 20156 SMJFL Lightning Carnivals
Parent Photos and Video
If you have an Photos or Videos you would like to share email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out our Twitter and Facebook sites
Join us on Social Media
The Junior Football Club and Auskick both have Facebook pages to help keep you inform of all the latest happenings.
The Junior Football Club also has Twitter and Instagram accounts where you can follow us.
Don't forget to tag your posts, tweets and grams with #ORMONDJFC so we can all enjoy them.
Fair Go Footy is back
Fair Go Footy is back again this year, starting Saturday May 14 at 9.30am @ EE Gunn Reserve, Ormond
for more details go to the Teams menu above and select Fair Go Footy or click here
WE WANT YOUR PHOTOS
The OJFC Gallery is always looking for new images. We love to see...
- the team celebration
- the run and carry
- bursting through a pack
- and what about that spekkie
Help keep our website fresh and interesting with the latest Ormond footy action by sending us your best photos for the OJFC Gallery.
To avoid our gallery turning into Uncle Arthur's slide show there is a limit of 2 pics per person per round.
Please ensure your images are less than 3MB and supplied in JPG format. It would also make life easier if you could label your files with the Round, Age Group and Division E.g. R1U15Div1
then email your images to
ORMOND JFC website
This is our Web Site,
BRING IT TO LIFE!
Celebrate and share your news with the Ormond JFC community
Its simple, just provide the following
Title: This is the headline, make it punchy to get our attention
Short Description: (optional) 400 characters that only appear on the Home page
Article Content: Give us the story, but don't turn it into War & Peace, as this will display when you follow the link. We can also attach a prepared file, e.g. Newsletter or Flyer
Image: (optional) A picture tells a 1,000 words just keep the file size down, no bigger than 2mb
Activation Date: When do you want your the article to appear, you can prepare your news in advance
Expiry Date: Don't be the news that wouldn't leave, it's time to give somebody else a go
We will prepare your information and endeavour to post your news promptly.
So to save time check that have you got everything, don't forget your spelling?
then email the lot to email@example.com