This week saw the Eagles biggest victory in at least four years by dead set violently sodomising the Blues. It felt pretty good to be on the other end of a thrashing for a change. But this week we've got a massive challenge ahead, facing the defending champs, the Bulldogs. Personally, I believe the Bulldogs are possibly the most homosexual sporting team on the planet (even more so than Blyth Tait and Reddy Teddy), I also know that a couple of our newest Eagles that saw the light this year have some pretty strong feelings against the Bulldogs so this should be a battle for the ages.
Match Report - Blues:
After the blues scored the first goal, which was a pretty poor effort, the Eagles launched into their work. With killer like instinct up front and the fortress of defence at the back the Bulldogs didn't fire a shot again until the final quarter when the Eagles opted to blood some hot new talent.
Score: Shit tonnes to ~20
- Promising new talent being let loose on the paddock. Particularly Payno in the ruck is already threatening Georges drunken hold on the position
- Adrian battling with the basics of the English language, "Eagles on three, 3...2...1..." Second effort, "Righto Eagles...Eaglgargh" ...no response.
- Bringing up the hundy
- Decent conversion rate that I cant quite remember but know was good
- Adrians battle with the basics of the English language
- Letting the Blues get one last goal in, in the final quarter
Dick of the Day:
Although wasn't made official it was clearly Adrian
Social Report of the Week:
Hickey had a German chick in the palm of his hand..."she wanted to leave with me..." but managed to spoil it, sounds like the self sabotage bug has been passed on to me. Rumour has it she wanted to shove a tea towel up his arse and rip it out...which as we all know makes you shit the bed. I hear the Gerrys are into that. You really dropped the ball on that one hickey
As already noted, we've got the Bulldogs. I hate the Bulldogs. Thats why I love to play them and generally abuse them for 80 minutes, so this should be a mint game.
Where: Northwood Park, Belfast
Kick off: 2:30pm
Meeting time: 1:30pm
Returning players (don't need shorts): $50.00
New player: $70.00
Sweaty emailed out the account so you can do online banking, just remember to put your name as the reference, otherwise shit hits the fan.