More Coaches Sign on for Exciting 2016 Season
More Coaches Sign Up For 2016
Three more Coaching Positions have been Filled – We are still looking for more !
We would like to welcome Glenn Farrow, Mike Corboy & Randal Maher to our 2016 Coaching Family.
Glenn will coach the under 11 boys & needs no introduction. He has coached at the breakers since 2008 & filled just about every other role available within the club. He has 3 sons playing for the breakers & is closing in on club legend status.
Mike will coach one of the Under 10 teams. He coached the under 8 this year & is also senior AFL coach at St Johns. He has a son playing for the breakers.
Randall will coach the Under 15 youth girls & has probably been forgotten. Only joking Randall ! He has coached both youth Girls U15 & U18s in 2013 & 2014. He also played a big part in the setting up & development of Girls Footy at the breakers & has a son playing for the breakers.
If you would like to discuss the up & coming season with the coaches, please call Glenn on 0433 993461 ,Mike on 0412 397 772 & Randall on 0411 265 944.
We are still seeking expressions of interest for the following grades;
- Under 6
- Under 8 (2 positions)
- Under 10 (1 position)
- Under 15
- Under 17
- Under 13 Youth Girls
if you can contribute to our club and have the following qualities please apply;
- Knowledge of AFL & the ability to pass this knowledge on, to all level of player.
- Ability to communicate with players & parental group via email, text & face to face
- Can consistently attend training nights / game day & generate a positive energetic & safe environment
- Can develop the confidence, sportsmanship, leadership, & skills of the players
- Can make the team and ultimately our club a better place – It’s not just your team it’s our club
- Can structure training sessions – Fun, fitness, challenging & skilful
- Displays Breakers spirit at all times and lead by example
Please forward your written interest via email to: email@example.com or Ring Ivan Franich, ( Breakers coaches coordinator) on 0422 968 102. As part of your application please include answers to the following questions;
Coaching Level Achieved:
Which age group are you applying for?
Please tell us WHY you have chosen this age group ?
If don’t get this age group what other age group are you willing to coach (second preference what is it ) ?
Previous coaching experience ? ( In the last 5 years, any sport )
Previous playing experience? (Football or other sport)
If Successful, what are your season’s goals?
Do you have a proposed manager & assistant coach in mind ?
What is your two best coaching qualities ?
Note: The Breakers will provide all the necessary equipment, support and required coaching qualifications.