Duty Manager Required
Oraita United is a Football and Cricket Club, based at Parrs Park in Oratia. As a sports club we only serve members and their guests and reciprocal members. This role has variable hours depending on sports, but generally will be from 10-25 hours a week. It involves evening and weekend work so may suit someone looking to supplement income.
A current duty manager's licence, experience, a positive attitude, amazing customer service skills, friendly, helpful personality are essential. The role is sole charge at times.
The main duties of this role include;
- Serving customers
- Ensuring members receive efficient courteous and friendly service at all times
- Day to day bar operations
- Assisting to ensure that all licensing regulations are adhered to
- Current Managers Certificate
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Well organised with great time management skills
- Honesty and Reliability
- A sense of fun and a passion to make the club a welcoming environment
We are offering a competive hourly rate and if you wish to apply please submit your resume to the Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org and applications close Friday 21st October 2016.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.