Junior and Youth prize Giving
Junior/Youth Prizegiving will be held on
Saturday 24th September 2016
Rangeview Intermediate School, Keru Place, Te Atatu South.
Times as follows
7th & 8th Grades ~ 9am - 10.30am
9th & 10th Grades ~ 11am - 12.00noon
11th & 12th Grades ~ 1pm - 2pm
13th - 17th Grades ~ 2.30pm - 4.30pm
- You will have 2 allocated trophies per team, I am currently awaiting the cost on a 3rd, Should you choose to have one, but this will need to be paid by you or your team as the club only finance 2 per team
from past prize givings, trophies that have being awarded are
Players Player.. Where the players vote
Coaches Player.. Coaches choice
Parents Players.. Parents Vote
Best Sportsmen / Most Improved / Most Valued Player
- Certificates are awarded to players who are top goal scorers or who scored hat tricks during the Championship rounds ONLY. The grading games are not included unfortunately. Please submit these to Tash at same email as per below, and by Wednesday 31st August.
The nominations for the Special Trophy Awards listed below can, and need to, be returned directly to me, and by no later than Wednesday 31st August.
Please send nominations to me directly to my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org Nominations need to include the nominee’s name, the reason for the nomination, the parents child's name, team and grade. This can be noted next to the Trophy on the list below.
Oratia United Special Trophies
• Top Goal Scorer – Top Goal Scorer from 11th to 17th Grade in competition rounds only.
• Goalkeeper of the Year – Goalkeeper that has shown great skill & future potential.
• Boys - Most Improved Goalkeeper of the Year – Goalkeeper that has shown great improvement.
• Girls - Most Improved Goalkeeper of the Year – Goalkeeper that has shown great improvement.
• Team of the Year – Highest Aged Team with highest Achievement in Competition (outside of Tournaments).
• Junior Coach of the Year – Highest Achieving Coach (including Tournaments).
• VAT Coaches Trophy – Not necessarily the top coach, but a coach that shows great dedication to their team & goes above & beyond the call of duty.
• Manager of the Year – Presented to manager that has shown most dedication to their team, great organising skills & all round nice person.
• Most Outstanding Player of the Year – Most Outstanding 10th to 13th Grade Player that has shown great commitment & dedication to their team & the game itself.
• Volunteer of the Year – Presented to a volunteer (usually committee member or delegate) that has gone above & beyond the call of duty to ensure the efficient & successful running of the juniors.
• Oratia Football Club Bruce McLaren 11th Grade Cup - Presented to an 11th Grade player showing a great Positive Attitude.
• Coaching Achievement Award - Awarded to a coach who has had a significant impact on their players during the course of a season. The players, both individually and collectively, have shown significant improvement in all areas of their game under the guidance of this coach.
• Director of Football Award – Awarded to somebody who has made a significant impact on the group they have been working with within the club.. It can be a coach, player or parent and it recognises willingness to involve themselves in, and have a positive influence on, the lives of their group on and off the football field.
Any questions or queries please do not hesitate to ask!
Again my email is email@example.com
Last Modified on 10/08/2016 15:49