These are the areas you can view on our TeamApp -
News - This will be a push notification service to advise of any changes in game time etc.
Events & Meetings- Lists upcoming events, like presentation day.
Fixtures - All Teams - This takes you to our club website link for the fixture, results and ladder for all teams. Visible only during the season.
Sponsors - Provides details and links to our spronsors.
Club Website - Links to the club website
Links - Provides links to various surveys etc.
Ground Locations - Links to the regions website for all ground locations. Visible only during the season.
Documents - Shos any documents available to the club members.
Stevie J - Our Giants Ambassador.
Within the our TeamApp each team has its own group, as well as a Coaches & Managers group and Committee group. These groups allow us to send news messages relevant to you, just to your team.
Its is ready to go, so could all please sign up, or log in if you already have an account. The details are below. This can be done via a free smart phone app (Apple and Android) or via the website, if you don't want the app or don't have a smart phone.
Apple store link - https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/team-app/id625607532?mt=8
Play Store link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamapp.teamapp&hl=en
Via the app on your smart phone.
1. Log in or create your account.
2. Search for Hawkesbury Saints JARFC and select it. Ignore the other old TeamApps that come up. We are in the process of removing them
3. Select the levels you want access to.
4. In the reason section state who you are. You can leave all the other details blank if you want.
Instructions for logging in via the website.
1. go to www.teamapp.com
2. Log in or create your account.
3. Search for Hawkesbury Saints JARFC and select it. Ignore the other old TeamApps that come up. We are in the process of removing them
4. In the middle towards the bottom of the page, it talks about 'Restricted Access' and there is a 'Join' link. Select it.
5. Select the levels you want access to.
6. In the reason section state who you are. You can leave all the other details blank if you want.
Once this is done we will receive an email, we will then approve you and you are in.
Please let us know if there are any problems. Its important that you all please sign in or sign up, as this will be the primary source of information coming from the committee and your Coaches/Managers, in particular with wet weather and game changes.