Your player stats now online
Footy Stats Online
This is to provide information on an important new development on the www.play.afl website which will allow participants access to the following information from a central location for the first time:
- 1. View full match statistics for players (not applicable for umpires, coachesetc)
- 2. Update communication preferences
- 3. Update contact details
How To Log In
Please see our simple instructions to the left on how to login to the new Footy Profile pages
- 1. Go to www.play.afl and click on “Your AFL” on the front land page
- 2. On the next page simply click on the “Login” button under “FootyProfile”.
- 3. Login using the email address and password that the player/parent set earlier this year upon registration. If they’ve forgotten their password, click on the “Forgot”link.
- 4. Choose the participant(s) linked to the Email Login that you would like to login andview.
- 5. The final page provides you the ability to update contact details, update communication preferences, view playing statistics, the history for that participant and all the transactions linked to that participant.
New Footy Profile Login
Participants are now able to easily view their full match statistics (players only in Community Football), update their communication preferences and potentially any new contact details all from a central location on the www.play.afl website.
For participants that are dual listed across multiple databases (ie Coach or Umpire in one database and a Player in another), you can now easily update your contact details centrally on the www.play.afl website and you new contact details will automatically update wherever the participant exists in Footyweb potentially across multiple databases (if applicable).
In order for participants to be able to login to their Footy Profile, their respective League/Association must be on the new Email Login system provided through the National Registration System.