Mazenod Old Collegians Football Club (MOCFC) is reigniting a rewarding initiative to our players and supporters via the Player Sponsorship Program. The aim is to provide supporters / businesses with exposure to an extensive audience and at the same time subsidise the costs of football for young men many of who are studying and/or unemployed. The main cost of playing football arises from subscription fees which are collected by the club to offset the expenses of league affiliation, equipment, insurance, medical, umpires and coaching. We realise subscription costs are an impost for young men and their families therefore in the interests of keeping players in the game to enjoy all the benefits the game brings, we believe this opportunity offers significant community benefits.
Benefit to the player sponsor
- Membership of MOCFC and the ability to vote at meetings
- Free entrance to one standard luncheon held in the clubrooms during the year
- Details added to a business directory on the MOCFC web site
- Recognition in clubrooms and website
- Linkage to a player within the club
- Tax deductible expense for businesses
Benefits to the player
- Coverage of all playing subscriptions.
- Keeping the costs of playing as low as possible
- Encouragement to remain in the game for as long as possible
- Connection with a club supporter.
How to get started ?
Simply email your name, address, telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the player you wish to sponsor (alternatively the committee can choose a player for you). Please include details of your business (service description, website, contact numbers) which will be added to the business directory. A confirmation email will be sent once received to confirm sponsorship details.
Cost : Senior player : $400.00 (incl GST), U19/U18 player : $300 (incl GST)
Funds can be paid via EFT into the clubs bank account
A/c Name : Mazenod Old Collegians Football Club A/C Number 119 608 743 BSB 633 000
(Please reference your name and player sponsorship)
Tax invoice will be supplied upon request.