2013 MOCFC AGM Results
The 2013 year concluded with the Mazenod AGM where President Steve Paolucci recognised the efforts of the entire club to achieve three teams in VAFA finals, the progression of the U19s in Section VAFA section 2, the continued excellence of the Mighty FIDA Panthers and the successful move into the new facility at Central Reserve North.
Key news items from the meeting :
* The club intends to field an VAFA U18 team in 2014. This would grow the club to 5 VAFA teams. The U18s will be coached by former MOCFC player Paul Deegan.
* Club legend Ben Chamberlain will join the coaching ranks and take over the Reserves coaching role in 2014.
* VAFA and Ormond legend Paul McDonald will take over the U19 coaching role.
* Scott Azzopardi will join the executive committee as VP Football after guiding the thirds and reserves to multiple finals series and a thirds premiership.
* The club has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Waverley Park Hawks Junior Football Club based at Columbia Reserve. WP Hawks have 19 junior teams and the two clubs have agreed to work together to assist each club achieve its goals and provide a path way to senior football with maximum participation.
* Ryan Power (Frankston VFL) and Gerard Noone are stepping down from coaching roles and the club wishes to thank both for their fantastic contributions.
* 2014 pre-season will commence on Wednesday 13th November @ Mazenod College and run weekly until Wednesday 11th December (5 sessions with the last session coinciding with a player and supporters BBQ).
Senior Coach : Adrian Connolly
Reserve Coach : Ben Chamberlain
Thirds Coach : Paul McGowan
U19 Coach : Paul McDonald.
U18 : Paul Deegan & Assistants Tim McEniry & Peter Riley
President : Steve Paolucci
Secretary : Walter Occhiuto
Treasurer : Colin Rich
VP Football : Scott Azzopardi
VP Social : Anthony Bray
VP Admin Wayne Francis
General Committee : Sam Reed, Kevin King, Nick Parry, Pat Johnson, Phil Moran, Paul Kelly, Troy Bridgland, Chris Bray.