Staff Opportunities to join the Calder Cannons
- Talent Identification/ Scouting Volunteers
- U18 TAC Cup Girls Team Manager
- U18 TAC Cup Statisticians
- U18 TAC Cup Trainers
- U15 Girls Assistant Coaches
The Calder Cannons are seeking Talent ID/ Scouting, an U18 Girls Team Manager, Statisticians and qualified trainers for season 2018.
Working within the football department you will be actively involved in observing, assisting and identifying elite junior footballers in the Calder Cannons region.
What we’re looking for:
• Passionate about AFL Football
• Availability most weekends.
• Ability to travel to games
• Recruiters- 3 years football involvement minimum
• Current Working with Children’s check (or ability to obtain)
Please send a copy of your CV and Cover letter to Shane.Abdilla@afl.com.au
Included in your CV should be a detailed history of your involvement in junior and or senior football. Please contact Shane Abdilla on 0434 616 216 if you have any questions.
Small remuneration available.
Applications will end at close of business Friday 24th November 2017.