2017 Home and Away Fixtures - now available
The WRFL Division 1 Senior, Reserves and the U19 fixtures are now available. You can download them right here or add to your calendar via the AltonaFC app.
Please refer to the below in regards to the U19 fixture for the 2017 season.
Attached is the 2017 Under 19 fixture. When constructing the fixture emphasis has been placed on trying to align each club’s U19s with senior and reserves football. This has been a difficult task, given the spread of U19 teams from the three senior divisions and the different start dates of each of those competitions. While every attempt to do so was made unfortunately it is impossible to achieve an equal number of alignments for all clubs.
Some general comments on the structure of the competition are:
- The competition will be one division of thirteen teams, commencing 8th April and playing a 17 round season.
- Eight teams will have one bye, with the remaining five teams having two byes.
- No under 19 football will be played on senior interleague weekend (May 13th).
- A match ratio ladder will be used.
- Finals to be played using the final five system and will align with the Division 1 finals series.