2018 Age Ready & Training Information
Training for the Bankstown Bulls Junior Rugby League Football Club resumes on Tuesday 6th February.
The club welcomes new players to the game of all ages along with players from elsewhere to join our returning players for the 2018 season.
Below is a basic guide to ensure players end up in the right age group on Tuesday.
Players can begin training before registering.
2018 AGE READY RECKONER
Please note the under age groups in Rugby League applies from Jan 1 to Dec 31 of the year the player is born, not the current age of the player. Eg, a player born in the year 2003 is classified as Under 15.
2013-14 U5: born in year 2013 to aged 4 years
2012 U6: born 1/1/2012 to 31/12/2012
2011 U7: born 1/1/2011 to 31/12/2011
2010 U8: born 1/1/2010 to 31/12/2010
2009 U9: born 1/1/2009 to 31/12/2009
2008 U10: born 1/1/2008 to 31/12/2008
2007 U11: born 1/1/2007 to 31/12/2007
2006 U12: born 1/1/2006 to 31/12/2006
2005 U13: born 1/1/2005 to 31/12/2005
2004 U14: born 1/1/2004 to 31/12/2004
2003 Super 15: born 1/1/2003 to 31/12/2003
2002 U16: born 1/1/2002 to 31/12/2002
2001 U17: born 1/1/2001 to 31/12/2001
2000 U18: born 1/1/2000 to 31/12/2000
1998-99 U20: born 1/1/1998 to 31/12/1999
Open Age: 18 years of age or older
Players can play in one year above (not below) their age groups. Eg born in year 2004 can play under 15 after filling out parent/guardian consent form, but can’t play under 13 regardless of month born in.
AGE GROUP COACHES
Below are the coaches already appointed for the 2018 season. Contact numbers are available on the 2018 Information Page.
Under 5: Amanda Nabhan (*min 4yrs age)
Under 6: Bill Hassanein
Under 7: Michael Farah, Justin Borg
Under 8: David Tarabay, Scott Grady
Under 9: Buddy Semrani
Under 10: Zahi Elzein
Under 11: Brian Ibrahim, Chady Salamah
Under 12: George Najjar
Under 13: Karam Nohra
Under 14: Vacant
Super 15: Joseph Safetly, Hussein Dia
Under 16: George Farah
Under 17: Vincent Ezekiel, David Tarabay
A/Grade: Abdul Nabhan, Najib Albassit
PRE-SEASON TRAINING TIMES
Under 5 – 5:00pm (b 2013-14) min 4yrs of age
Under 6 - 5:00pm (b 2012)
Under 7 - 5:00pm (b 2011)
Under 8 - 5:30pm (b 2010)
Under 9 - 5:00pm (b 2009)
Under 10 - 5:30pm (b 2008)
Under 11 - 5:00pm (b 2007)
Under 12 - 6:00pm (b 2006)
Under 13 - 6:00pm (b 2005)
Under 14 - 6:30pm (b 2004)
Super 15 - 6:30pm (b 2003)
Under 16 - 6:30pm (b 2002)
Under 17 - 6:30pm (b 2001)
A/Grade - 7:15pm (open)
The Bulls will be endeavouring to field two sides in all age groups giving more opportunities for players. The club will do all it can to fit players into teams.
Some coaching positions are available. Email email@example.com or call Lawrence 0419 339 902, Michael 0417 693 881 or Matt 0488 275 900 for more information.
BENEFITS WITH REGISTRATION
Free NRL Season Pass (1 game per round ages 4-15)
Free Bulldogs Home Game Pass
& much more
* Players from under 4 to super 15 are eligible to one(1) FREE ticket (general admission) to EVERY ROUND of the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership competition
* Players will receive a Bulldogs Home Game Pass (ages to be confirmed)
* All players receive polo shirt, shorts, socks and cap with registration
* All players (U5-U14) receive Junior Presentation - BBQ & Trophy
* All players (U15-A/Grade) receive Senior Presentation Luncheon
* Club Gala Day in May & Team Photos for ALL sides in the club
Super 15 Extras
Players in the Super 15's squads in 2018 will also receive the clubs heritage jersey to keep, hoodie, sports bag and weekend trip away in March.
ACTIVE KIDS REBATE & REGISTRATION
* All families intending on using the $100 Active Kids Rebate must have the voucher code number ready before registering
* To obtain the $100 Active Kids Rebate go to www.service.nsw.gov.au and you must have your Medicare Card details handy
* Once the code has been done you can register http://register.bankstownbulls.com (info & link) or http://regoplayer.bankstownbulls.com (direct registration)
* Register online with Bankstown Bulls don't upload documents or update photos the club will do that
* If you changed email addresses or need records updated send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where the club will assist you
* New players to the club in 2018 and returning players born in the years 2001, 2005 & 2009 will need to one form of ID either birth certificate, current passport or if applicable drivers licence it can be emailed to email@example.com
* Non-Rebate Registration Fees are available are available for anyone not taking the Active Kids Rebate
* Players can begin training before registering
Be part of the Bankstown Bulls in 2018 and follow in the footsteps of 2017 Steve Mortimer Rookie of the Year & Bulldogs NRL star Marcelo Montoya
Bankstown Bulls Junior Rugby League Football Club Inc