2018 Coaching Applications
Applications to coach at the Bankstown Bulls Junior Rugby League Football Club Incorporated are now open for the 2018 season.
The Bulls are looking for coaches from under 5 to under 14, super 15/1, super 15/2, under 16, under 18, under 20 and open age.
All coaches must have a cleared Working With Children Clearance before they can take up any position at the club.
Please complete the attached form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the questions below and submit in a plain text email.
Applications close Sunday 19 November 2017 four(4) days after the AGM and the 2018 elected Executive will announce the successful applicants the following week.
The Bankstown Bulls JRLFC do provide financial assistance for coaches and trainers to meet the required PlayNRL accreditation.
All teams under 13 & above must supply at least one level 1 first aid trainer who isn't the coach.
Incumbent coaches wanting to coach the team they had this year will need to re-apply.
If unsuccessful on 1st preference the club will strongly consider 2nd and 3rd preferences.
Coaches will appoint manager and trainers.
under 6/1 & 6/2
under 7/1 & 7/2
under 8/1 & 8/2
under 10/1 & 10/2
under 11/1 & 11/2
under 13/1 & 13/2
under 18/1 & 18/2
Note: under 17 & under 18 is now combined, same as under 19 & under 20.
2018 COACHING APPLICATION FORM BANKSTOWN BULLS JRLFC Inc
Applications close Sunday 19 November email to email@example.com
Date of Birth:
Team Applying For 1st Preference:
Team Applying For 2nd & 3rd Preferences:
If unsuccessful on 1st preference the club will strongly consider 2nd and 3rd preferences
Do you have a relative playing in this team:
Will you & your team support the club field duties at all times:
Will you have a team representative at every club meeting:
Will you & your coaching staff support all club functions:
Reason for coaching this side:
You will need to have a Working With Children’s Check issued by the office of the Children’s Guardian
• I have truthfully answered all questions above
• I agree to return all club gear & equipment at the completion of the season
• I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct set out by the Bankstown Bulls, Canterbury-Bankstown District Junior Rugby League & affiliated competitions
• I will assist in ensuring that my staff are registered & properly compliant and that all players will provide correct ID and be financially registered prior to round 1
• I, my staff and my team will support and help other teams in the Bulls to be as successful as possible and provide a positive atmosphere around the club
Add more information below that will assist the club with your selection as coach.