2020 Coaching Applications
Interested coaching at the Bankstown Bulls for the 2020 season? Applications are now open.
The Bulls will be fielding teams in 2020 from Under 5 to Under 12 (mixed), Under 13 to Under 18 (male), Under 20 (male), Open Age (male) and Under 14, Under 16 & Under 18 (female).
The Bulls club financially assists coaches and trainers to meet the correct accreditations for the side they're involved with.
New coaches are welcome to apply for a side.
Applications close 31 October 2019. Vacant sides will be further advertised after that date.
Send applications by email email@example.com either by copy/pasting information below or by attached word document.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt 0488 275 900.
Under 5 to Under 12 (mixed) - multiple teams & divisions
Under 13 Male - 2 teams
Under 14 Male
Super 15 Male
Under 16 Male
Under 17 Male
Under 18 Male
Under 20 Male
Open Age Male
Under 14 Female
Under 16 Female
Under 18 Female
Note: If there's extra numbers in age groups the club will form additional sides.
COACHING APPLICATION (copy paste or see attached):
Date of Birth:
Team Applying For 1st Preference:
Team Applying For 2nd & 3rd Preferences:
If unsuccessful on 1st Preference the club will strongly consider 2nd and 3rd Preferences
Do you have a relative playing in this team:
Will you have a team representative at every meeting:
Who will be your Level 1 Trainer(s) (U13-Opens):
Will you help at Ruse Park & Padstow Park in 2020 with ground duties:
Will you & your staff in 2020 support all club events & Bankstown RSL events:
Reason for coaching this side(s):
You will need to have a Working With Children’s Check issued by the office of the Children’s Guardian
• I have truthfully answered all questions above
• I agree to return all club gear & equipment at the completion of the 2020 season
• I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct set out by the Bankstown Bulls, CBDJRL, NSWRL, National Rugby League & affiliated competitions
• I will assist in ensuring that my staff are registered & properly compliant and that all players will provide correct ID and be financially registered prior to round 1
• I agree that all players must be 100% financial before they can play a competition match and the player(s) can’t the field until registration has been financially finalised
• I, my staff and my team will support and help other teams at the Bulls to be as successful as possible and provide a positive atmosphere around the club
Please don’t hesitate add more information by email or print that will assist the club with your selection as coach including coaching experience & background. The Bulls club assist with accreditations of officials.
Note: Coaches will have the right to choose their Trainers & Managers providing they have a valid WWC, the correct accreditations and aren’t deemed a Code of Conduct or Breach risk for the club.
Bankstown Bulls Junior Rugby League Football Club Inc.