Lane Cove Tigers Registration Dates for 2015
The Lane Cove Tigers Junior Rugby League club are now registering interested players for the 2015 season. Online registration is available on the top right corner of our home page.
A Come and Try clinic is being held on Tuesday 17th February at 5pm at Tantallon Oval in Lane Cove. Come and Try clinic's are a great way for kids to try out some skills and drills and for families to discover their local club and the age-modified games that are safe, fun and build confidence.
We are also holding a registration day in Lane Cove Plaza on Saturday 31st January between 9:30am and 2:00pm.
Important things to know about Junior Rugby League:
- The modified rugby league games are fun for both boys and girls
- Kids can start playing from 4 years of age
- Kids do not require any advanced skills or experience to begin
- Coaches are actively involved on the field up until Under-7s to provide a safe and supportive environment for kids to learn the game, truly participate in a team and build their confidence
- The Safe Play Code is enforced by qualified referees and allows the kids to focus on developing their skills and having fun!
- Kids are taught by coaches specifically qualified for the age-modified games
- Junior Rugby League clubs are family-oriented groups run by local families and bound by the National Code of Conduct
- Rugby League is a great sport to get kids active and meet new friends