Panthers Renovations Nov 22
Building Refurbishment – Update Bulletin
Attached is our latest building update . Work continues on the new entry and associated facilities. This first phase of the project involves the creation of a new entry that will comprise a new entry footpath from the car-park, new covered area at the
new entry, new reception area, new administration office, new Junior’s office and new Junior Outlet. Special thanks to the volunteers and supporting companies that are making this work possible. The initial work is being funded by a $30,000 contribution of our Juniors, with the remaining work to be funded by the progressive issue of debentures.
Work is on schedule for completion in time for the commencement of the 2009 season. Work during the next two weeks will be a little slower as our construction team will be unavailable for one of the weeks. We appreciate the patience of our members while this work is underway and ask that everyone keeps out of the areas of construction, for safety and security reasons.
Thanks to our Supporters
• Voluntary Labour - Mike Mollison/ Brendin Lewis
• Concreting - Brad Edwards, Jacob King and Gary of Buildmaster Builders
• Swatch Boards - Deb Macqueen
• Air Conditioning - Chris Cort of Global Air Conditioning o Terry Kimlin and Malcolm may of Pipetech
• Timber and Plasterboard Supplies - Woodstock Timber Specialists
• Plaster Finishing - R Szkudlarski of Richards Plasterers
• Material Procurement - Tony King and Brad Roach of Buildmaster Builders
• Earthmoving - Nick Eastman of Architectural Landscapes
It’s great to see so many supporters getting involved. If you can help with materials or services please contact Mike Mollison at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Mobile 0400 882 109
In terms of financial support – the club is issuing $ 5000 debentures to members and supporters to help fund the project. The debenture term is 3 years. The club will pay interest of $250 in the first and second year and then return the full debenture funds in year 3. If you would like to assist with this please email David Diamond on email@example.com and we will provide further details.