Please see the below points in regards to the Traffic Management Plan for Murray Lions Cres and Mervyn Crossman Drive Round About.
• Work will start again at the end of February (scheduled 27/2/17) and the William Anglis – Merv Crossman intersection will be closed to through traffic until about the end of June
• A detour will again be in place around Murray Lyons Drive (past the RSL Stadium) for through traffic
• Local traffic (including schools and ...sports precinct traffic) will continue to have access to existing parking and fields through the entire project – note speed restrictions and possible slight diversion will be in place so allow a little additional time
• For the first two months or so, access will be from the east (Bowen Road) side of the area – using the existing roundabout
• For the rest of the project (from about mid-May on), access will be from the west (Annandale) side of the area – using temporary accesses into the Soccer and Netball carparks. We will advise when this is going to happen and send a new plan out well in advance
• Plans showing this traffic plan will be available and circulated within a couple of weeks (aiming for 10/2/17)
• Any concerns from your members, please call on 0407 169 851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org