2015 Research Questionnaire
(Finished 3rd March, the results are attached in the pdf)
As 2015 commences, Albany United Football Club are in the process of change. This year we intend to reshape our vision to improve communication and embrace player development, talent pathways and 'Football for All'. Therefore, we are currently in the process of developing a strategic plan that encompasses the following goals:
• Align opportunity through collaboration
• Organise development through shared experiences
• Nurture excellence through a 'Technical DNA Framework'
• Grow participation by Integrating a 'Football for All' approach
• Embrace modern trends in player and coach development
Through a closer partnership with schools, Northern Football Federation, New Zealand Football and Sport New Zealand, lbany United Football Club seek to be the number one choice of club in Auckland.
Therefore, we need your assistance to help us create a sustainable future. The following questions will be used to design, develop and implement our program.
On behalf of Albany United FC, we would like to thank you for your support.
Albany United Football Club