Please click on the link to view the Edmonton Junior Club roster for the raffles on Saturday nights at Fuller's Sports Club between 6.00pm and 8.00pm each week. All Team Managers also have a copy of this document and will coordinate the volunteers from their team. If you have any questions, please contact the Committee.
Thank you for helping to make our club a great club!more -->
Our AGM was held last Monday, the 13th November and the following positions were filled for the 2018 Season...
* President - Barry Beswick
* Vice President - Warren Lee
* Treasurer - Destiny Hogan
* Secretary - Sean Davis
* Assist Secretary - Lisa Houliston
* Registrar - Kysann Vanderkamp
* Assistant Registrar - Kaylah Stanley
* Equipment Manager - Aaron Davies
* Purchasing and Merch Officer - Carly Davis
* Grants: Dan Erbacher
* Referees Coordinator - Tammy Goulding
* Timekeeper Coordinator - Jo Moll
* Canteen Coordinators - Jenny Moule and Sarah McGrath
* Fundraising and Sponorship - Kylie Withers
* Webpage/Newsletter - Lisa Houliston
* First Aid Coordinator - Barry Beswick
* Non-Office Board Members - Brett Dillon and Kylie Krause
* Club Coach - Still Available
* Groundsman (Linemarking and set up) - Still Available
Thank you to the above people who are supporting our club and volunteering their time to help.
Please feel free to message anyone in the club if you have any queries or questions or if you would still like to be part of our club in any capacity. Here's to the 2018 Season!!
Held at Peterson Park - Cnr Farmer St and Peterson Rd - Edmonton
Tuesdays & Thursdays 5.00pm till 6.00pm
If your child is unable to attend training or game day for any reason we also ask that you contact their coaches/managers as soon as possible to let them know.
WET WEATHER PROCEDURE
It is up to the individul coaches to make the decision whether to cancel training or not for their team. Some teams train no matter what, others cancel.
We ask that you as parents contact your childs coach/manager if you are in doubt about whether training is on or not.
In extreme cases we will send an email out, update our website and also update our Facebook Page advising of cancellation.
Free coach and player resources
We have been given the opportunity to partake in some Free Coach and Player resources provided and supported by the Panthers.
These resources are available and FREE for all clubs, coaches and players.
They are for all levels of the game Mini, Mod and International.
As Phil Gould said in the Sun Herald in March
“We are here to assist all levels of rugby league wherever they are played.
Rugby league is a wonderful game. We want the rugby league experience to be an enjoyable one for all concerned.”
Look at - get the resources
- We invite you to review Complete Panthers by clicking this link
- You can also get yours immediately from this link
You will see by following the link there are two resources:
Panthers Complete League Coach
This is an ONLINE and MOBILE coach resource which:
- Is for Mini, Mod and International game levels
- Has 350+ Skill, Drill, Play instructional videos + the coach can add their own
- Plus many other features to make coaching easier and more effective
Panthers Complete League Player
This is an ONLINE and MOBILE player resource which:
- Is for Mini, Mod, and International game levels
- Will increase the players enjoyment of the game
- Helps the player to develop their skills & improve player safety
We want to Share this with coaches and players
Use the link below for further information
Committee 2015more -->