The BROTHERS Club as it is known today was formed in 1973. The Old Brothers Club, or more correctly, the Marist Brothers Club ceased in 1956 and was well revered in the North Sydney District.Even today it is still remembered by hundreds of ex players, supporters and opponents alike.
A need to provide Rugby League for the young men attending Marist Brothers College, after they turned sixteen resulted in the Brothers Club being reincarnated by a small group headed by Ken Ritchie.
The club has grown steadily since 1973, fielding teamsw in most age groups. The club achieved its first premiership in 1974 and since that time, we have won over forty premierships including back to back premierships.
The Brothers Club has proven to be a lucrative nursery for the district club over the years. A great number of our players have progressed to play grade with the North Sydney District Rugby League Club. Many of these are mentioned in the "Honour Board" section