Every team must have a qualified, registered coach to be able to play.
There are three levels of coaching for Junior Rugby League: Modified (this covers minis too), International or Club Coach (this allows you coach minis, mods and internationals).
To become a coach, you need complete some online modules and then attend a prectical skills workshop. The courses cost between $50-$80, which needs to be paid as you register. Please, send the payment receipt to the club so you can be reimbursed for completing the course.
To become a Coach just follow these simple steps:
- Complete your Working with Children Check.
- Be sure to supply yout Working with Children Check number when you register with our club as a volunteer Coach.
- Go to playnrl.com and click on the "Coaches" tab
- Select either Modified Coach, International Coach or Club Coach
- Select the location you will be attending to complete the practical skills componant of the course
- Complete the online modules before you attend the practical skills workshop.