- 1. Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- 2. Click on “Register Now”
- 3. Select “Player Registration”.
- 4. Login using your FFA number and password:
• FFA Number:
- 5. After you log in click on “Register”.
- 6. Check that your contact details are correct.
- 7. Update your photo and ensure it is recent and appropriate. Registrations with inappropriate photos will be rejected! Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up with no hats or sunglasses.
- 8. Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Next” button.
- 9. On the next screen, enter in the club name. (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- 10. Select the Registration role as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- 11. Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- 12. Then click the “Add” button.
- 13. Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- 14. Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- 15. Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you pay your fees and complete any necessary ID checks, etc. You can pay by direct debit:
BSB: 062 233
Account: 2803 8924
Name: Revesby Rovers Soccer Club
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Contact our registrar Krista on 0401 374 677.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.