Sunday 11th September 2016 - SUJSC Presentation Day
The not-to-be-missed SUJSC Presentation Day takes place on Sunday 11th September 2016
from 10am -2pm and will be held at Sunbury United Sporting Club, Mitchells Lane, Sunbury.
Awards and prizes for all of the clubs’ risingstars and the seasons’ best performers.
Be there or be a circle!!!!!
SUJSC Presentation Day: Who will scoop the big awards on the big day?
Be there to find out!
Sunday 28th August - Team Photo Day
Team Photo Day
The team photo day will take place on Sunday 28th
August at SUJSC headquarters.
2016 Dates to Remember
- Chocolate drive distribution Wednesday 13th April.
- Club pizza night Wednesday 27th April.
- Bunnings BBQ Fundraiser Sunday 5th June.
- Miniroos Gala Day 18 June ages 4-7 and 6-7 - 10:30am - 12:30pm.
- Commencement of Term 2 For Miniroos Sunday 26th June.
- Annual Trivia Night Saturday 2nd July.
- Season Concludes Sunday 28th August.
- Presentation Day/Agm September TBC
2016 Registration Day - 21st February 9:00am to 1:00pm
Official Training will commence the week after
2016 - Junior Soccer Trials
Wednesday 3 @ 6:00pm and Friday 5 @ 6:00pm
Wednesday 10 @ 6:00pm and Friday 12 @ 6:00pm
Where: Langama Park Mitchells Lane Sunbury
or Enquiries call Paul 0419 530 652
2015 - AGM/Presentation Day
You are invited
Sunbury United Junior Soccer Club
2015 AGM-Presentation Day
Sunday 20th September 10am
- Where: Sunbury United Sporting Club
Langama Park Mitchells Lane Sunbury
- Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Team photo collection
- Spit Roast / BBQ chicken yummy salads and beverages provided.
- Raffle Prizes including signed Melbourne Victory Jersey.
- Extended Families most welcome
- Awards and Committee nominations
2015 - Important Dates
Mothers Day - Raffle Book Distribution Wednesday 22/04/15
Mothers Day Raffle - Draw Wednesday 6/05/15
Pizza Night U9-U15 Wednesday 20/05/15
Pizza Night U17/Womens/Thirds Thursday 21/05/15
Bunnings BBQ Saturday 30/05/15
Committee, Coach & Team Managers Dinner Friday 19/06/15
Trivia Night TBC
Learn more about the SUJSC and the 2015 season by contacting us via phone or email.
Contact Paul on 0419 530 652 or Club email firstname.lastname@example.org