Our Committee Meetings are held on the first Monday of each month, 7:00pm at Dixon Field.
Rules & Codes
GSC Club Constitution & Structure
Grievance Disciplinary & Tribunal Bi-Law
Codes of Behaviour
The Victorian Code of Conduct for Community Sport outlines behaviours that are expected of every person involved in community sport and active recreation, as well as identifying the types of behaviours that will not be tolerated.
Every person: spectator, player, club member, official, participant, administrator, coach, parent or member of the community involved with the sport, should work to ensure:
- inclusion of every person regardless of their age, gender or sexual orientation
- inclusion of every person regardless of their race, culture or religion
- opportunities for people of all abilities to participate in the sport and develop to their full potential
- respect is shown towards others, the club and the broader community
- a safe and inclusive environment for all
- elimination of violent and abusive behaviour
- protection from sexual harassment or intimidation
The Code applies to community sport, training and club sanctioned activities.
FFV however have incorporated specific Codes of Behaviour that must be strictly abided by.
It is vital that everyone involved in sporting activities, whether they are athletes, coaches, parents, officials or supporters understand their responsibilities to ensure that all participants enjoy the sport.
Failure to comply with any of the Codes of Behaviour below, will be met with sanctions, as outlined in the FFV GDT By-Law.