Contact Chris on 0412064971 to discuss options.
- Old uniform is still fine and don't need a new one ? Great, that's $75 off your fee !
- Need shorts, socks, jacket ? Can be purchased direct from the club at a discounted fee after full uniforms have been distributed
- Apparel is Nike for shorts and shirt, and Kappa branded Jackets.
- Season 2017 will be the last year of the current uniform. A uniform refresh will occur for season 2018. If you can re-use your current uniform please do so instead of purchasing a new one.
- FFA registration via "Myfootballclub" will be required once the FFA portal is opened ( This is $0 cost and is a mandatory FFA requirement for player insurance
- Registration cut off is February 28th and all fees must be paid in full by that date to participate in games.
- Players with fees not paid in full risk losing their place should there be a demand for places.
- Fees can be paid via the registration process. Payments outside of trybooking need to be done via EFT. (Paying via EFT can be done at any time as is not required at the time of checkout, so registration can occur withouth payment at that time - Fees due Mid Feb). Cash payment at the club is no longer accepted unless prior arrangements are made with the club treasurer.
- Registrations will close early if team capacity reached prior to the 28th of February
- Uniforms are ordered in blocks and will only be ordered if the player is registered and fees are fully paid
- Players may be moved up or down an age group depending on final numbers
- Players may be moved between teams within the same age group. For example a player may move from Joeys to Wallabies or vice versa. This can also occur within a season as the need arises.
- The registration process needs to be repeated for multiple children
- Uniform sizings shown at the end of this page. Please take note as you will need to select your sizes as part of the registration process.
- UNDER 18S to contact Senior Coach Jim Daglaras direct on 0433 375 194
Age Guide & Fees
$275 Registration Fee - No uniform required
$350 Registration Fee - Full uniform ( jacket, shorts, socks, shirt )
$375 Registration Fee - No uniform required
$450 Registration Fee - Full uniform ( jacket, shorts, socks, shirt )
$500 Registration Fee - No uniform required
$575 Registration Fee - Full uniform ( jacket, shorts, socks, shirt )
U15s-16s (Depandant on numbers U15s & U16s may be merged)
$620 Registration Fee - No uniform required
$675 Registration Fee - Full uniform ( jacket, shorts, socks, shirt )
PLEASE CONTACT SENIOR COACH JIM DAGLARAS ON 0433 375 194
1. Credit Card Payment made via trybooking
2. To proceed to "Checkout" if paying via EFT enter discount code at the checkout page : casheft. (Paying via EFT can be done at any time as is not required at the time of checkout, so registration can occur withouth payment at that time - Fees due Mid Feb)
3. Electronic Funds Transfer Bank Details
Account : Diamond Valley United Soccer Club
BSB : 083-784
Acc Num : 66-948-2929
* Enter Players name in description field
- Football Federation of Victoria fees including team registration, player registration, player insurance, referee payments and fines;
- Purchase of Playing tops, shorts and socks for all teams ( Applies to new registrations only )
- Purchase of match balls and training balls for all teams;
- Purchase of cones and bibs and other coaching aids for all teams;
- Line marking;
- Purchase of other equipment such as nets, corner flags, pegs etc;
- Coaching accreditation and courses
- Player trophies;
- Council rent and rates for Partington’s and Central;
- Electricity gas and water;
DVUSC Junior Coordinator
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 0412064971