The next Kyneton District Soccer Club Committee Meeting is Monday 4th of June 2018 at the Club Rooms - 7.00pm Start. EVERYONE WELCOME
2017 Self Registration - Kyneton Soccer Club
Go to the MyFootballClub.com.au website at www.myfootballclub.com.au and follow the MyFootballClub instructions on screen.
NOTE: FFV required all registrations to be completed electronically (on-line)
The season registrations for the club will have packages (based on age and competitions). The system will automatically provided players with a selection based on the information entered.
Where do I go for help (If encountering problems)?
- Contact the club
- Call FFA Call Centre : particularly if you are having problems finding yourself or retrieving your password because your email is wrong.
Important Payment Options Notice
- Although some clubs allow direct payments, we are not set up for this. The Invoice Me option needs to be used. A invoice will be sent via email, and payment needs to be made to club via
- cheque or cash to the register, committee member, coach and team manager.
- Paypals - Link is above on this page
- Bank Transfer - Account Details are above
NOTE: Registration is only finalised when payment has been made.
Registration Fees for season 2017 are:
- $360 - Senior Men and Women ***
- $260 - Players born in 1999 or 2000 ***
- $250 (First Child) - Under 16's and Below - Both FFV Junior and BASL Junior Competitions - $230 for every child after this.
*** - The registration fee for Seniors and Youth also includes attendance at the clubs presentation night and dinner
PLAYERS HAVING DIFFICULTY (Even after FFV assistance)
Please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org or come and see either Ron Cole or Lance O'Donnell