Football Programs Offered
In 2017 Surf Coast FC will be offering a wide range of programs for men and women, girls and boys of all ages.
These will include:
MiniRoos Kick Off program is mainly for children and first time players aged from 4-9 year old at Banyul Warri Reserve. Season Start Date will be Saturday 22nd April. The club has moved from Friday nights due to lack of volunteers. The program will now run for 16 weeks this year instead of 12 weeks. http://www.miniroos.com.au/
- Southern Hub Program for girls and boys from from age 5 to 11 (Sunday) and playing in Local U7, U9 & U11 teams. Training once or twice a week with matches in Terms 2 & 3. We still need more coaches to fulfil this program
- Football Federation of Victoria (FFV) teams that compete in the winter competition in the Greater Geelong Region (These teams may play on Sundays or Saturdays, depending on age group). Includes mens, womens, girls and boys teams from U12 up. We still need more coaches to fulfil this program
- 1st and 2nds FFV mens teams which compete in the Victorian State leagues (our highest level mens team and play Saturday afternoons).Still seeking a Reserve Coach
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR REGISTRATION FEES
AT SURF COAST FC
- KonQa Match Shirt, KonQa Shorts and KonQa Socks
- Local, state and national registration fees (FFA, FFV and GRFC)
- Weekly referees fees
- Balls, training bibs, training equipment
- Insurance for all Players (who are registered and paid)
- Coach training courses
- maintenance of grounds, and other infrastructure, chairs tables, storage units
- line marking
- Upgraded storage rooms for SCFC Coaches
- Utilities, including training lights, cleaning of buildings, room, heating, water costs
- Club website development and maintenance
- Development of coaching manuals and programs.
- Fully run canteen
- Fantastic Range of Merchandise available in 2017
And hundred and hundreds of volunteer hours that keep your children, healthy, happy, engaged and making friends in your local community
2. Coach approval is required for these programs. Please confirm with your coach which package you should select when registering.
The correct age group is determined by the age of the child at midnight 31st December 2016. For example if the child is 8 years of age at midnight 31st December 2015, then the correct age group is U9.
Players should be encouraged to play in their correct age group as determined by their date of birth. Surf Coast FC acknowledges the FFA Curriculum and the development process for progression each year where a player remains within their correct age group.
Player should only be permitted to play up an age level when their physical capacity and social sense enable them to compete adequately at the higher age level.
Surf Coast FC and/or FFV as the governing body will consider whether a player should play up an age level, based upon the advantages to the player and where space permits.
Club Registration Day is on Sunday 5th of Febuary at Banyul Warri Reserve from 2pm to 5pm. So if you are not sure or need assistance then please attend on this day and we can assist you with your registration (payment via Card or Cash accepted)
Merchandise also available on this day to purchase also.