Welcome to Boambee FC!
Whether you are a returning player, or new to our club, we have some exciting events coming your way this year. So, keep an eye on our facebook page, newsletter and website throughout the season for more information.
The season is expected to kick off on April 6/7/8, so watch this space for more information.
For information in regard to registration for 2018, please click on Registration 2018.
We look forward to a wonderful year with you all.
** COMMITTEE MEMBERS NEEDED **
We have a wonderful volunteer base at Boambee FC that are dedicated to giving you the best football experience. If you would like to be a voice and help steer the ship, please contact Nic on 0419 226 576 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is always room for more. Many hands make light work, a little contribution means a lot.
HOW CAN YOU ASSIST ?
- Nominate for the committee
- Consider coaching or managing a team
- Volunteer in the canteen
- Assist with setup or clean-up of the ground for match days
- Assist with fundraising opportunities
- Participate in activities organised by the club
- Link your IGA reward card to Boambee Football Club
- Pick up your Sawtell Hotel Supporters Card
- Support our sponsors
Boambee FC Apparel
There is Boambee FC apparel available from the canteen:
Kids Hoodies: $30
Adults Hoodies $40
Kids T-Shirts $12
Kids Polos $30
Adults Polos $40.
Cash only, no eftpos.