Knox Football Club
Development and improvement is the pathway to sustainable success. Success in itself does not reflect development or improvement and as such does not promote the sustainable prosperity of the Club.
- To have the best and most suitable 22 players within the club represent the club at senior level each time we play
- To promote development of all players regardless of age
- The Match Committee will select the best teams possible for both the senior and reserves squads.
- The U19 coach, in consultation with the Head Coach, will select the U19 squad.
- Second and third year U19 players will be expected to be available for senior selection and are encouraged to challenge themselves at this level.
- ‘Doubling up’ will be avoided. As such Reserves are encouraged to utilize the EFL ruling on playing 16 per side rather than U19’s
- No bottom age U19 may ‘Double up’
- Bottom age U19’s may be selected in the senior side
Players that choose to disqualify or opt out of this process may rule themselves ineligible for selection at any level.