SUNDAY MARCH 15th
Preparations for the 2015 season are well and truly underway and first step for you as players is registration.
Registration policies of the AFL and therefore the BL&G
have changed this year and all players are required to register online.
Fees for 2015 will be as follows:
- U9/U11 - $75.00 per player. A $5 early bird discount will apply if you register before 1st March.
- U13 - $80 per player. A $5 early bird discount will apply if you register before the 1st March.
All payments will be taken online via the new online registration system.
Due to a system error your details may not be in Sporting pulse from last season. You will need to follow
the instructions below to register for 2015.
For the 2015 season you will need to repeat the entire process for each child.
We are hoping to enable one payment for multiple children next season.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE TO START
- Next you will need to select - I would like to request my username and password.
- An email will then be sent to you with a username and password. Use the details to then register using the option “I have participated in this Club before and have my username and password”
- Complete your details ensuring your details are correct and up to date.
- Complete Payment details to process your payment. Once this is completed you will receive an email to say that your registration is complete and a receipt email for payment made.
If you do not have internet at home please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the 16th March 2015.
Training starts for U9/U11 on 1st April at 5.30 and for U13 18th March 6.00pm.
Don’t forget that communication is essential in running any well organised club. Team App is the BDFC Juniors preferred way of communicating with parents. From newsletters to game times and everything in between.
Team App can be accessed on your smartphone, ipad and computer.
Please download it ASAP as it will become the major way we communicate with you.
To Download the App Search for Team App. Download it to your phone or device (It is free). Open the App then search for BDFC Juniors and select this icon. Or use this link on your computer www.bdfcjuniors.teamapp.com. You will then need to sign up to use this app and await approval.
For any further information please contact Junior Operations Manager Grant Herrmann 0402 011 590 or email email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in 2015.
Resources and Information for Junior Players and Parents at BDFANC