**Netball Coaches required for Season 2018-please click on Netball Coaches Link on top menu bar for more information
The Upwey Tecoma Football Netball Club is seeking applicants for the position of
Senior Women's Coach for Season 2018 as well as an Administrator for the Women’s Football at Executive Committee level.
The Upwey Football and Netball Club (UTFNC) have had a very positive response from our community to the implementation of a women’s football program for 2018.
The Upwey Junior Football Club developed a junior girls’ team in 2017 and is currently recruiting players for all junior girls age groups for 2018.
To provide a pathway for these young women and in acknowledging local interest and demand for a Women’s football team, our club is very proud to be advertising for the position of a Senior Women’s Coach and a dedicated Women’s football Administrator to introduce Women’s Football into a Club dedicated to “Fostering Family and Youth”.
UTFNC is looking for a Senior Women’s Coach who can demonstrate an action plan to support the following requirements;
Coach, lead, manage, develop and support a group of women to achieve their desire of playing competitive football and representing the UTFNC.
- Foster and ensure the group are exposed to current skills development training, game style development and fitness and injury management regimes.
- Work in partnership with the Men’s football coaching panel.
- Uphold the club’s reputation as an inclusive, enjoyable and social environment dedicated to fostering
- A current Football Coaching Accreditation or willingness to obtain one
- A current Working With Children Check
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to make decisions that are aimed towards the success of the Club
- Knowledge of women in sport and challenges/successes that are involved in this environment.
UTFNC is looking for an Administrator to:
- Manage the inclusion of a women’s football team into the UTFNC
- Drive and develop a sustainable Women’s football program at the club recognising the opportunities presented to create a pathway for junior players post the 2018 season.
- Develop player recruiting opportunities and assist in the appointment of coaches, support staff and future leaders of the club.
Both the appointed Coach and Administrator will work closely with players, other coaches and the committee in supporting the success and sustainability of women’s football at UTFNC especially during this exciting time of growth and development.
Applications can be sent to the President: