Coping with Grief and Loss
There are numerous support services available in the community for anyone wishing to talk through the recent loss of a fellow player and mate.
Please look after yourselves and seek professional support if required.
- BeyondBlue - Helpful contacts and websites
If you've been affected by suicide, there are a number of organisations that can support you.
- BeyondBlue - Grief and loss
If you are a young person aged between 12-25 and need information relating to general mental health, physical health, work & study and drugs & alcohol, this section is designed for you.
- Mental Illness Fellowship South Australia
Our counsellors can also assist you to connect with other services in the community and provide you with mental health information and education.
- Respond SA - Accessing a Mental Health Care Plan
- Relationships Australia – Marion
Feeling under pressure or disconnected? We can help.
- Suicide Call Back Service
Provides free phone, video & online counselling for anyone affected by suicide
- Flinders Psychology @ GP Plus Super Clinic
A free service provided for adolescents (15 +) and adults based at Noarlunga GP Plus Super Clinic.