Parents and Suppporters Code of Conduct
- Remember that you are there for the participants to enjoy the game.
- Encourage participation, but do not force it.
- Teach that enjoyment is more important that winning.
- Never ridicule mistakes or losses – supporters are there to support not downgrade.
- Lead by example and respect all players, coaches, umpires and spectators – physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- Recognise all volunteers who are giving up their valuable time.
- Never publicly criticize umpires – raise personal concerns with club officials in private.
- Don’t use ugly remarks based on race, religion, gender or ability – you’ll let down your family and yourself if you do and many such comments are actually now illegal.