Players Code of Conduct
At all times when representing the Club, players should:
- Play by the rules – the rules of our club and the laws of the game.
- Never argue with an umpire or other official – without these people you cannot play football.
- Control your temper – verbal abuse of officials and sledging of other players does not help you enjoy or win any games.
- Be a team player – It’s a team game, treat it that way.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated – fairly.
- Co-operate with your coach, the umpires and teammates.
- Play for your own enjoyment and to improve your skills.
- Do not use ugly remarks based on race, religion, gender or ability – you will let down your coach, teammates and family if you do and many such comments are actually now illegal.