|U9 Green||U9 Yellow|
|U10 Girls Maroon|
|U10 Orange||U10 Blue|
|U11 Yellow||U11 Purple|
|U12 Girls Yellow||U12 Girls Purple|
|U12 Mixed Blue||U12 Mixed Red|
|U13/2 Boys||U13/5 Boys|
|U14/1 Girls||U14/1 Boys|
|U16/1 Girls||U16/2 Boys|
|U18 Youth Girls|
This page contains a range of resources to assist our coaches get the best out of their teams.
Vice President Football
- AFL training drills,
- AFL training program generator,
- warm up drills for AFL
- advanced AFL training sessions
- training diary for AFL,
- drills that teach set AFL plays, complete with diagram.
- AFL Community Coaching Manual
- AFL Community – Coaching Female Football
- The Coach Handbook
- U8 - U12 Coaching Curriculum
- U13 - U15 Coaching Curriculum
- U16 - U18 Coaching Curriculum
- Training Sessions template
- SMJFL Coaches' Box - resources and links for SMJFL coaches
- St Peters Policies & Procedures
- 2017 SMJFL By-Laws
- 2017 SMJFL Rule Variation Matrix
- 2017 Laws of Australian Football
- BlueQ Accreditation Management
- AFL Coaches Code of Conduct
Mobile Phone Apps
- Sporting Pulse App - Fixtures, Results, Ladders
- TeamApp - Fixtures, Results, Ladders, News, Events, Notifications
Coaches Appointment Policy
All coaching positions are voluntary, with no remuneration to be paid to any coach.
Any person associated with the Club may apply to take up a coaching position.
Appointment of all coaches and assistant coaches shall be at the discretion of the Football Department, in consultation with the Executive Committee. In determining coaching appointments, the Club’s preferred position that no person coach the same team of players for more than two consecutive seasons shall be taken into account.
All coaching appointments shall expire at the end of each football season, with coaches wishing to coach in the following season required to reapply for their position.
All applications to take up a coaching position shall be made using the official SPFC coaches’ application form.
All applicants must have a current Level 1 Coaches Accreditation and a current Working with Children card at the time of appointment. Prior to being appointed all coaches and assistant coaches are required to sign the official SPFC coaches application form setting out the terms and conditions of their appointment, and upon signature are bound by the terms and conditions contained within that document, and all other SPFC policies in force at the time of signing or which come into force during the coach’s tenure.
The Committee reserves the right to terminate any coach’s tenure at any time if the Committee is of the view that it is in the interests of the Club to do so.