Registrations are now open for 2018
Note: Fees must be paid at time of registration or you will NOT be registered.
In order to ensure the welfare of each player, his/her team mates and opposition players, the Club considers it suitable to set a minimum age to play football.
The South Metro Junior Football League fields teams in the Under 8 age group. Subject to SMJFL By-Laws a player must be a minimum of 7 years of age as at 30th April in the calendar year of their first season to be eligible to be registered with the SMJFL.
NEW PLAYERS will need to upload a copy of their BIRTH CERTIFICATE at time of registration.
If you are requesting to play out of age group please email email@example.com as soon as you have registered for consideration by the Football Operations Committee.
If you have any financial concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. All financial matters will be strictly confidential within our Executive Committee and General Manager.
If you are eligible to recieve the $500 capped Family Fees, you must pay the online fees in full and then email email@example.com to claim your refund.
Please note that the CJFC registration does NOT cover Ambulance Subscription. You need to have your own ambulance cover or you will be liable for costs involved if an ambulance is called. For more information on our basic club insurance please go to www.smjfl.com.au. For information on memberships for Ambulance victoria go to www.ambulance.vic.gov.au/membership/.
It is the expectation that at least ONE PARENT or GUARDIAN holds a current Working With Children's Check. WWCC is compulsory for your participation at CJFC.
Please apply now at http://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/home/applications/apply+for+a+check/
All players are required to wear the following for all matches:
Cost of game day uniform is $70.
- Official jumper provided by the Cheltenham Panthers Football Club
- Official SMJFL shorts Black(home) / White(away) purchased from the club
- Official Black & Green SMJFL socks purchased from the club
- Mouthguard, purchased from your dentist/chemist.
- Bike Pants/Skins– 9.10. Players who wear undergarments (i.e. compression skins) extending on the legs below the line of the uniform shorts must wear such shorts which are beige, black or the same colour as the shorts being worn and must not extend below the knee.
- All 'other' apparel for players and spectators can be purchased through Flood Marketing
Gloves - Players are not permitted to wear gloves unless prior written approval has been given by the General Manager of the SMJFL. Such approval is at the absolute discretion of the General Manager and may only be given where a doctor’s certificate has been provided.
Please note, stops in players’ boots must not have sharp edges, and aluminium or stainless steel stops are prohibited.
If you have any registration enquiries please contact Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Catherine on 0413662015