Facilities/Grounds/Match Day Manager
Wattie Watson (Elwood) and Peanut Farm (St.Kilda)
St.Kilda City Junior football Club is a community based club with over 20 boy and girls teams. Due to its ongoing growth through increasing participation of the St.Kilda Junior Football Club is seeking to appoint a person to manage and oversee its facilities, grounds and match day experience.
We are seeking to employ someone in a paid part-time capacity to ensure all facilities are well maintained and meet league and club expected standards as well as perform a match day role that seeks to assist all stakeholders (opposition teams, parent, players, officials and supporters).
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Match day liaison
- Open Wattie Watson Pavilion and ensure all change rooms are sufficiently clean
- Display change room roster for the day
- Install goal post pads to both ovals
- Check both ovals for rubbish or any obstacles
- Assist in any miscellaneous set up requirements for team managers
- Hang up score board in place and set up siren and time keeper table Oval 1
- Set up goal posts and scorer’s table on Oval 2
- Take stewardship oval team sheets etc for the day
- Act as Grounds Manager for the day addressing any issues that arise
- Ensure that both ovals are packed up suitably by the last home team
- Monitor and ensure sufficient gas is in place for BBQ
- Sweep out all change rooms and remove all rubbish to ensure the facility is right for the next user
- Manage miscellaneous maintenance on club equipment as required
- Management of Lost and Found and enquiries
- Manage line marking and supply of line marking paint through City of Port Phillip
We encourage interest from parents, grandparents and friends of the club or broader community to be involved.
To enquire or to register your interest please contact Damien Ross on 0409001763 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
A Working with Children (WWC) application will be required by the successful applicant.