- Become an "official"
- Take on an ad hoc project
- Put yourself on our volunteers list
Like all community football clubs, St Kilda City JFC is run by parent volunteers - on any Sunday during the season there must be at least 1 parent volunteer 'official' for every 3 players. Every Sunday during the season we field about 110 parent volunteers to get our 12 teams up and running.
So what do all these volunteers do, and do we really need so many? Well, the table below shows where these volunteers work. If you're interested to learn more, click on the the role you are interested in.
- Club officials: At present we have a committee of 6 covering all of the roles listed so your participation will be welcome. If you're interested, please contact a current committee member
- Team officials: If you'd like to take on one of the 3 permanent roles, please contact a committee member. You team manager will be more than happy to roster you on or let you take a role for the full season.
Team level officials
Club level positions (covering all teams)
|Compulsory positions (fines issued by the league if not filled)
* These positions are permanent positions held for a full season.
The remanider roles can changed on a regular basis
- Coach *
- Team Manager*
- Boundary umpire
- Goal Umpire
- Umpire Escort
- Time Keeper
- Director of Coaching
|Necessary for long term viability
- Social Coordinator
- Water boy/girl
- Scoreboard operator
- Fixture coordinator
- Canteen/catering Manager
- Social coordinator
- Equipment Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Recruiting and Promotions Manager
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Tribunal Advocate
- Wattie Watson oval grounds manager
- Coaches Coordinator
- Risk Management Officer