To receive a weekly email of the game times for each team you are affiliated with there are a few ways to do this. Whichever way if you have not done so already, you will need to complete the SportingPulse free online membership. If you are already a myFiba member you are automatically a Sporting Pulse member with the same email address and password.
You can go to http://reg.sportingpulse.com.au/ first to register and once on your own home page in Sporting Pulse, follow the process under 'Communications' to find your association then your team then select which communications you wish to receive.
Alternatively you can go to your team on the Brisbane Basketball site, http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-4826-0-260584-0&a=COMPS:
1. Find you competition and click on this line which opens usually on the current competition round.
2. On the top of the pane listing the matches for that round select the 'envelope' Icon labelled 'Game Reminder'
3. Next will open the Sporting Pulse site, if not a member you will need to register, otherwise sign in.
4. The next page to open will be a selection page where the drop down arrow will allow you to select your team, so click here
5. Finally the Communication selection window will open. Complete this and about 3 days before each fixture you will receive an email at the email address with which you signed up.
By the way don't forget to sign out and clear your browser when you are done.
NB: The email system will not provide an update of unscheduled or last minute changes to fixtures on any one week which may occur from time to time (i.e if courts are unexpectedly closed or an opposition forfeits or a game time is altered), so it is always wise to check the BBI website and to keep your contact details current with your team manager.
Go to 'Fixtures/Results' on our top 'Nav Bar'. A list of all current Lang Park Teams will appear.
Find your team (check age group, team colour and division) and click on their name. This will open a seperate window with a list of all your teams rounds for the current season.
This list can be printed by choosing 'Print' under 'File' or the printer icon on your browser ribbon.