Bowral FC operates a system of using paid helpers to assist with the following aspects of running the club:
- set up and pack up of training at Stephens Park
- set up and pack down of home game rounds
- set up and operation of the canteen and BBQ for home game rounds
This means that parents can enjoy watching their children play without the need to be drawn into duty rosters.
We still however need parents to volunteer for Committee positions - that make the club function smoothly.
The paid helpers are funded by general club funds and / or specific sponsors, as follows:
- set up and pack up of training at Stephens Park - Anthem Care
- set up and pack down of home game rounds - Campbell Jones Property