Fees - 2018
The total fees for Bowral FC are made up of various components, the majority of which are out of the control of the club:
- Association and insurance fees - Football Federation of Australia National Registration fee + Football NSW Personal Injury Insurance and other fee + Southern Branch levy + Highlands Soccer Association levy + Wingecarribee Shire Council field use levy
- And then only the actual Bowral FC club fee
The various football associations do provide many hidden services to the club (including this free web site), and insurances.
And when you calculate the fees on a per match basis - assuming 20 matches per season - they are reasonable. Unlike other sports, the winter football season is a long one, so the per match fee is relevant. For those of you with children, it is very cheap child care / outdoor activity!
The fees for the current season are therefore as follows. Please note that due to the Active Kids voucher programme, all eligible under 18 players (under 18 as at 31 December 2017) will receive a $100 reduction on the fees shown below:
|Age Category||U6 - U8||U9||U10 - U11||U12 - U15||Youth|| All Age
| All Age
|FFA, FNS, HSA other fees||$100||$100||$108||$114||$124||$201||$223|
|Bowral FC fees||$80||$90||$92||$96||$106||$69||$117|
|Less Active Kids Rebate||-$100||-$100||-$100||-$100||-$100|
|Adjusted registration fee||$80||$90||$100||$110||$130|
|Fee per match (20 matches)||$4.00||$4.50||$5.00||$5.50||$6.50||$13.25||$17.00|
Everything is online now
Please note that from 2017 onwards, all registrations and fees will be done and paid online - via the Player or Coach / Manager registration pages on this web site
Financial assistance for your children's fees?
If you need financial assistance for your children for the payment of fees etc, please contact the Highlands Community Centres on 4862 1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an application. Financial support is potentially available for sports fees, uniforms and sports equipment, with a cap of $200 per child per annum. The ability of the Highlands Community Centres to provide support is also limited. Please understand this.
The 2018 Active Kids Voucher Programme
As you may be aware, the NSW Government Office of Sport has introduced an Active Kids Voucher Programme that will entitle eligible players who are under 18 years of age (as at 31 December 2017) to a $100 rebate on their 2018 registration fee.
The scheme will commence on 31 January 2018 and will operate as follows in relation to registration with Bowral FC:
- Service NSW account - you must either have, or create, a Service NSW account which must be done online via the Service NSW web site. Click here to access that site. If you do not yet have an account, you can set that up before 31 January 2018 to be ready to go on 1 February 2018
- Account in the name of a parent - you will set up the account in the name of a parent, and the application for the rebate will then be made for each child under the account of the parent. A parent account can support applications re multiple children as you would expect
- Wait until 1 February 2018 - the scheme will only launch on this day, so you cannot apply for the rebate until on or after 1 February 2018
- Apply for your $100 voucher code - once the scheme is activated, there will be a link within your Service NSW code to apply for the $100 voucher on behalf of each child. You will be given a voucher code for each child, to use when you register on the Bowral FC web site
- Record your voucher code number and go to Bowral FC - once you have the voucher codes, go back to the Bowral FC web site and when you are ready to pay for your annual registration, you will enter the voucher code number, and your fee payable will automatically be reduced by $100
- Payment flow - if your registration would normally be say $165, the voucher will reduce that to $65, which will show on your credit card statement + a credit card fee. The $100 will then be paid by the Office of Sport to Bowral FC on your behalf
2018 is the first year of this scheme, so hopefully all will proceed as described above!