Personal Injury Insurance
Once paid, registration fees include a Football NSW personal injury insurance policy.
FNSW insurance provides cover for registered players, match officials and club officials who suffer an injury during official training, games, sanctioned tournaments and events, sanctioned tours and representative matches and travel to or from an official training or game. Subject as alway to the fine print, the main benefits claimable are:
- Non-Medicare medical expenses up to a maximum of $5,000, with a $50 excess
- Loss of income of $250 per week up to a maximum of 52 weeks
- Capital benefits of up to $100,000
For more detailed information about the Personal Injury insurance cover, please follow this link to the pdf policy and explanatory documents provided. Or contact:
- JLT Sport insurance assistance – phone 1300 130 373
- Football NSW insurance assistance – phone 02 8814 4402
2017 Injury claims must be completed on a new personal injury claim form. These are available on the FNSW JLT Insurance website.
Public Liability and Management Insurance