Players Register Here
REGISTRATIONS OPEN THURSDAY 1 FEBRUARY 2018!
IF UNDER 18, GET YOUR ACTIVE KIDS $100 VOUCHER FIRST VIA THE SERVICE NSW WEB SITE!
Registration at Bowral FC involves the following process:
- FFA number - obtaining a Football Federation of Australia player number. If you have played in the past, you should have an FFA number
- Registering online - registering online with us and on the basis of the information entered, you will automatically be allocated to your correct age group
- Fees - paying your fees online. All payments from 2017 onwards will need to be made online with a credit card. If you need financial assistance for your children for the payment of fees, please contact the Highlands Community Centres on 4862 1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an application
- Team allocation, Miniroos - an internal process then takes place to allocate players to teams. Reasonable request to make up full teams and / or to play with friends will be accommodated where possible
- Team allocation, All Age players - there is a grading and selection process for all age teams, overseen by the club's committee. If your application is not accepted, all of your fees will be refunded in full
To commence the process of registering for the current season, please select the appropriate option below:
1. I know my FFA number and I am ready to proceed to a login screen to complete my registration. (The login page gives you the option to retrieve your password if you do not have it.)
Click here to proceed to the login pages
2. I have been registered as a player/referee/coach/volunteer before but need to find my FFA number prior to completing my registration.
Click here to find your FFA Number
3. I have never been registered before and would like to create an FFA account to commence the registration.
Click here to create an FFA account