Want to join us? It's certainly not too late.
Join us at training every Tuesday and Thursday night from 6pm at South Dubbo Oval on Boundary Road
Or click on our contact details to find out more
Dubbo Australian Football Club
Established in 1981
South Dubbo Oval - Boundary Rd.
Training is on Tuesday and Thursday at 6.00pm
A Sunday winter competition for primary school aged boys and girls based in Dubbo
More details on the 2016 DJAFL competition structure, start date and times, events calendar and registrations will be announced in the coming months.
For more details go to right hand side of top bar on this website under "Dubbo Junior AFL" or find us on Facebook at "Dubbo Junior AFL" and like the page.
Coach: Will Bunt
Assisstant: Shayne Wilesmith
South Dubbo Tavern
Cnr Boundary Rd & Fitzroy St.
Great Bistro, Beer Garden & Family Friendly Atmosphere
The Dubbo Demons home ground is at South Dubbo Oval (next to South Dubbo High School) in Boundary Road.
Coming from Wellington on the Mitchell Hwy (Cobra St.) turn left at the round-about at Fitzroy St. and then left at the South Dubbo Tavern (Boundary Rd.). Go to this link for a map - http://goo.gl/maps/lBLNN
2017 Dubbo Demons Club President
The DAFC Auskick Program is incorporated in the Dubbo Junior AFL competition
Further information about the Dubbo Junior AFL contact Kim Woodman on 0429 424 128, go to the website: http://www.aflauskick.com.au/ or find us on Facebook at "Dubbo Junior AFL" and simply like the page for future updates.
The Dubbo Demons are a member of the Good Sports Program.
We encourage players and supporters over the age of 18 years to drink responsibly. We do not sell alchohol at our ground. We discorage smoking by players as it bad for your health and affects sporting performance.
Refer to the Dubbo Demons Good Sports Program Policy and the Dubbo Demons Safe Transport Policy under 'Document Links'.
Please visit the Good Sports web site for further information - www.goodsports.com.au
AFL Laws & Policies
Refer to the 'Document Links' section on this web site (located on top bar) to access Laws of AFL, and important AFL policies.
It is important that all players have a good understanding of these polices and the AFL Laws. It is essential that all coaches and officials read and understand these policy documents.
DUBBO DEMONS PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
- Play by the rules – the rules of your Club and the laws of the game.
- Attend training sessions and matches at times advised by the Club. If unable, for a valid reason to do so, players will inform the Club as soon, as is practical.
- Act respectfully toward the officials and players of their own and opposing Clubs.
- Respect and follow the directions of coaching staff, match and club officials.
- Treat all players with respect, as you would want them to treat you.
- Act respectfully towards match officials at all times. Abusive language is unacceptable.
- Avoid individual or collective behaviour, which may reasonably be held by spectators to be offensive.
- Avoid all acts likely to incite spectators to violence or disorder.
- Make no detrimental statements in public (radio, television, print or electronic media) in respect to the performance of any match officials, players, or any policy decisions of the Club or the CWAFL.
- Abide by the By-Laws, (Rules & Regulations) and the Competition Rules of the AFL and CWAFL.
- Respect the facilities and equipment of their own and opposing Clubs.
- Do not use remarks based on race, religion, gender or ability as many such comments are politically incorrect and it is your coach, team-mates, Club and family that are let down with such remarks.
- Do not use information technology to make or post inappropriate comments against players, clubs, club officials, match officials or the League which is discriminatory or offensive. Information technology includes, but is not limited to, email, instant messaging, text messages, phone messages, digital images, website postings (including social media such as Facebook, Twitter and blogs).
Australian Football National Risk Protection Programme
The Dubbo Demons Football Club is covered by JLT for Public Liability, Club Management Liability, and limited personal injury.
Our club recently upgraded our insurance to the "Silver Level". For further details click on the following link to JLT -
Claim Forms can be accessed under 'Document Links' on this web site.