||To be the football club of choice in the Counties Manukau region.
||Papatoetoe AFC is an inclusive family oriented club that values the diversity of our community and is committed to providing a player pathway from grassroots to elite.
||Collective wisdom, passion, commitment.
| Club Philosophy:
||To develop and promote a possession based style of football and to promote youth at every opportunity.
| Our Goals:
| Football Activities:
||To grow our player base and provide a quality football experience for everyone.
| Junior and Youth:
- To establish a junior sub-committee to manage all activities.
- To establish and develop a clear pathway for players and coaches.
- To ensure that the focus is on player development.
- To support our coaches by providing quality coach education internally and externally.
- Increase the number of teams by promoting the vision and mission of the club.
- Recruit a women’s youth team.
- Attach senior players to junior and youth teams as mentors.
- Establish and develop a Nike Cup team when the appropriate player quality is available.
- Strengthen the U17 and U19 men’s teams by implementing a recruitment drive in schools throughout the Counties Manukau region.
- To ensure that our U19 men's team retains its position in the Napier tournament main draw.
- For the men’s first team to gain promotion to the Northern Premier league which will impact in enhancing the quality of goals 8-10 junior and youth and goals 3 and 5 senior.
- To enter a women’s team in the Premier league.
- To utilise the Men’s reserve team primarily as a development team that includes key experienced players.
- Recruit qualified coaches that fit the philosophy and culture of the club.
- To recruit qualified coaches with a minimum of Level 2 or equivalent and working towards a Level 3 licence
- To ensure that the 1st Division men’s first side is aligned to the club structure and development and provides playing opportunities for all members.
|Recruitment and Retention:
- To recruit quality coaches and players that fit the club culture.
- To provide a holistic experience for players, coaches, members and volunteers.
- Know who our talented players are by creating a database accessible to all coaches.
- Welcome diversity and integrate ethnic communities in to the club’s social environment.
- Improve the quality of information, communication and relationships across all areas of the club.
- To support coaches in completing coaching qualifications and providing financial assistance where possible.
- To promote the club’s new direction and actively recruit new members and partners.
- Provide opportunities for all members whether, social, development or elite.
- Play evening matches to promote the club.
- Strengthen and develop partnerships with schools within the community.
- To utilise the expertise, talent and profession of club members.
- To establish and develop a facility refurbishment programme to improve the presentation and quality of the club facilities.
- Prioritise facilities for teams that support the club.
- Strengthen relationships with Auckland Council to assist in developing a quality surface for the number one ground.
- To ensure that quality equipment is provided for all teams.
- To investigate the potential of additional facilities or ground improvements to cater for all football activities.
- To hold fundraising and community events to engage club members.
- To provide financial assistance for the underprivileged where possible.
- To operate within the club’s financial means.
- Continue progress in funding to strengthen the club’s position and to ensure that football activities and goals are achieved.
- Value our existing sponsors and continue to attract new partners.