2017 Midget, Junior & Youth Player Registration
2017 Midget, Junior & Youth Registration - Extended
Online registration now open - See the registration window on the right hand side, or click HERE
All Boys, Girls, new and returning players are welcome !
Online registration is available from the 1st February 2017or come to the clubrooms 111 Archers Road, Glenfield to register in person. Those who register online are welcome to come to the club and pay on the dates below.
REGISTER NOW through link on the front page of the club website www.glenfieldrovers.org.nz
Season Start Dates
http://youthfootballdevelopment.co.nz/NFF pre-season Tournaments for the Premier Mens and Womens teams (including Reserves) commences 4th/5th March. The Under 17s Boys and Under 17 Girls play at the ACFC tournament at Western Springs 17th – 19th March.
LOTTO NRFL Premier Men's League commences 25th March. All othe football commences the weekend 1st/2nd April
NFF Pre-season tournament information is available at www.nff.org.nz Fixtures/Results and change to 2017 setting
ACFC Youth Tournamanet details can be found at http://youthfootballdevelopment.co.nz/
Club Open Day
Sunday 26th March. A family day at the club to meet and get to know your players, parents and supporters before the start of the season. The club BBQ will be available for a shared lunch. Further time details will be available through your Grade Convener, coach or Team manager
Download the Glenfield Rovers App
The Glenfield Rovers Club app will let you receive updates from the club and access results, draws and scores. You can see club news, receive cancellations, receive special offers and see what is happening on the club Facebook.
Easy links for Club Apparel from the Lotto Club Shop, Vouchers, Information about Club Sponsors, News and Information
Download from Apple @ App Store or the Android App @ Google play
Mitre 10 Community Support Programme
Using Your Grove Community Support Card
- When shopping at Mitre 10 MEGA Glenfield simply present your community support card to the cashier
- These cards are not discount cards but will help support your club
- By using this card you're helping us support your local team
- For every $100 spent we will donate $1 to your club, this will be presented periodically
- Occasionally there may be special pricing that will be triggered by using the card
- These cards are only valid when the purchase is not being placed on a charge account
- Existing Grove Hardware Ltd trade and project account holders who would like to have their account purchases included in this programme should send a request to CommunitySupport@grove.co.nz
Community Support Cards are available from the club
Major Sponsor - Mitre 10 Mega Glenfield
We are proud to announce that we can welcome Mitre 10 Mega Glenfield aboard as our brand new major sponsor! You will see Mitre 10 Mega Glenfield sponsorship around the club and their presence on football days. They have already been a huge help with donating all the materials for our grandstand on the number 1 field and helping with materials to develop the new space downstairs. Welcome to the family, Mitre 10 Mega Glenfield!