Moore Park Tigers Junior Australian Football Club works towards two core values:
- to provide AFL skill development in a fun and safe environment
- to build community
We are a friendly, family-oriented club with players aged between 5 and 17 coming from all over the Inner Sydney suburbs and Sydney South and East. We pride ourselves on our high standard of coaching, and have a dedicated group of volunteer, AFL-accredited coaches (and welcome more coaches to come join us).
Moore Park Tigers fosters our players' enthusiasm for the game while developing a culture of fair play and sportsmanship.
- Uniform including jersey, shorts and socks (jersey remains the property of the Club)
- All weekly training and match day expenses
- Auskick pack for Auskick players (U8 and younger)
- Team photo and end of season trophy/medallion
In addition, with the support of AFL NSW/ACT, membership allows you to enter into the rewarding club culture of AFL with:
- Clinics run by AFL NSW/ACT with appearances by Swans team members
- For those in Auskick, a chance to be selected in Half Time run on games at the Sydney Cricket Ground
- Discount tickets to Sydney Swans games
We look forward to welcoming your family to the Moore Park Tigers JAFC.