SIGN ON - Saturday 4th Feb 10am - 2pm - 93 Mott Street Gaythorne
The Everton Wolves Junior Australian Rules Football Club provides opportunities for boys and girls to learn new skills and play in local competitions against other teams in the AFL Brisbane Juniors Competition. We offer -
NAB AFL AUSKICK - Boys and Girls aged 5 to 12
An introduction to AFL, delivered at schools and local junior AFL clubs where participants learn the basic skills of AFL and how to play the game in a fun, safe environment with their friends.
ROY'S JUNIOR FOOTY - Boys and Girls aged 5 to 7 - JUNIOR BRIDGING PROGRAM
Join at your local club and play modified rules. No tackle, smaller field size, 6-a-side teams, fun and safe!
UNDER 8 - Boys and Girls (Must be at least 7 by June 30)
Join a local club team and play modified rules. No tackle, smaller field size, 9-a-side teams, fun and safe!
UNDER 9 – UNDER 10 - Boys and Girls
In under 9s & 10s, your child will be introduced to tackling by using the ‘wrap tackle’. A modified version of tackling where players are ‘bear hugged’ and do not go to ground
UNDER 11 - Boys and Girls (Girl Only Teams available)
In under 11s, your child will learn the correct tackling technique and begin to play full AFL rules
UNDER 12 – UNDER 16 - Boys and Girls (Girl Only Teams available)
From under 12s, your child will begin playing competitive football for points and premierships
In 2016 we had members attend the following schools
- Albany Creek State School
- Ashgrove State School
- Aspley East State School
- Aspley State High School
- Bardon State School
- Beenleigh State School
- Eatons Hill State School
- Enoggera State School
- Everton Park State High School
- Everton Park State School
- Ferny Grove State High School
- Ferny Grove State School
- Grovely State School
- Hillbrook Anglican School
- Ithaca Creek State School
- Kedron State High School
- Kelvin Grove State College
- Marist College
- McDowall State School
- Mitchelton State High School
- Mitchelton State School
- Mt Maria Senior College
- Newmarket State School
- Norris Road State School
- Northside Christian College
- Oakleigh State School
- Our Lady of Dolours Primary School
- Our Lady of the Assumption School
- Padua College
- Prince of Peace Lutheran School
- Samford Valley Steiner School
- St Ambrose's Primary School
- St Andrew's Primary School
- St Anthony's School
- St Joseph's Nudgee College
- St Joseph's School
- St William's Primary School
- The Gap State High School
- The Gap State School
- Wavell Heights State School
- Wooloowin State School
- Various Kindergardens
Even if you don't see your school listed we would love you to come along and join our Den.
Players can join a team at any age group from U6 to U16 even if they have not played AFL before. We always try to put friends in the same teams. Our Club Values are what set us apart.
- Maximum participation without a ‘win-at-all-cost’ mentality
- Integrity and inclusiveness
- Responsibility and accountability
- Teamwork and club spirit
- Respect of all players and club members
- Respect for the ‘spirit of the game’, including opposing teams and their supporters
Our Membership Fees in 2017:
- Roys Junior Footy U7 - born 2010-2012 - $50
- Boys and Girls U8 - born 2009-2010 - $155
- Boys and Girls U9 and U10 - born 2007-2008 - $200
- Girls U11 - born 2006-2007 - $200
- Boys U11 - born 2006 - $230
- Youth Girls U13, U15, U17 - born 2000-2005 - $260
- Youth Boys U12, U14, U16 - born 2001-2005 - $260
There is also an extra $25 Parent Membership Fee (One off payment per family to ensure all parents listed on the registration forms are finacial members of the club)
Each player receives as part of their registration:
- Registration in the AFL Brisbane Juniors Competition (fees goes to managing the competition and provision of insurance for players)
- A Club Polo Shirt (provided free every second year)
- A Team Photo (provided at the end of the season)
- A club medallion/trophy (provided at the end of the season)
Uniform is extra socks $12 and shorts $27
Fees above are for bank transfer, cash or cheque payments. We can also accept visa/mastercard & amex payments at the club this attracts a 2% processing fee.
Payments made via the online registration process attract a 3.9% processing fees.
We are looking forward to welcoming new players in 2017. Bring a friend and receive a free football.
Game Days are normally
- Junior (Under 6 - Under 11) Saturday Morinings or Friday Nights
- Youth (Under 12 to Under 17) Sundays or Friday Nights
Official Sign on for 2017 is 4th Feb, 10am-2pm 93 Mott St Gaythorne. However there is no need to wait as you can sign up via our online registration page NOW. If you miss our sign on day don't panic we accept registrations all season long and we always have room for more players.
Youth Fixtures start on the weekend of 24th, 25th, 26th March 2017.
Junior Fixtures start on the weekend of 28th, 29th, 30th April 2017.
The earlier you sign-up the easier it is for our committee to finalise teams and coaching staff.